Harshvardhan Singh Rawat has over 9+ years of experience in end-to-end execution of Risk Management Consulting (Physical and Fire safety) projects across BFSI, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Textile and Pharmaceutical.
Harshvardhan has extensively worked and led various assignments involving Physical Security and Fire Safety Assessment, Event and Executive protection, Electronic Counter Surveillance and Self Defence & Women Safety Training (has expertise in basic Krav Maga techniques (Israel Self Defence System) and First Dan Black Belt in Taekwondo and has wealth of expertise in fitness, speed and agility and body conditioning). He has done his graduation from Kumaun University Nanital in commerce and IT, and also holds a diploma in computer application (PGDCA) from M.C.R.P University Bhopal.
Harshvardhan Singh Rawat holds the following certifications:
- ISO 270001:2013 LA
- TAPA Certified Internal Auditor – FSR
- Instructor course in Taekwondo from Netaji Subhash National Institute of Sports.
- First Dan Black Belt (Taekwondo)
- National Referee (Taekwondo)
- Certified Crime Prevention Specialist (CCPS)
- Certified Anti-Terrorism Specialist (CATS)
- PEACE Certified (Investigative Interrogator)