Master Class on Physical Security for Security Practitioner
Master class has been designed for anyone that wishes to gain a recognised Industry landmark. So if you already work in security or are new to the sector this course will enable you to become a recognised Physical Security Professional. This training course looks at security from an implementation perspective, highlighting the design principles and their application, the essentials of conducting a risk assessment, touching upon the exploitation of technology dovetailed with CPTED and social engineering principles
Day 1: Topics
- Physical Security Overview & Concept
- Security Risk Assessment (SRA)
- Qualitative & Quantitative methods
- Classification of assets to be protected
- Identification of threat and gaps
- Risk evaluation and impact analysis.
- PESTLE analysis
- Local/ State laws and codes
Day 2: Topics
1. CCTV camera, Access control, IDS, Barriers.
2. System integration
3. Command & Control Center
4. Network design
5. Storage calculation and servers
6. Standards and codes
*18% GST applicable on fees paid in INR.