News & Events
Best Corporate Security Manager Certifications
- August 25, 2023
- Posted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category: Blogs
Corporate security has been persistently focusing on the growing defensive ways to impede potential threats to an organization. With a myriad of challenges crippling security worldwide, technology-driven cutting-edge systems drive alongside to protect against espionage. Despite advancement, corporate security threats manage to top the growing risk in enterprises and find vulnerable gaps in the most advanced networks.
The risk of corporate security breaches through insider and outside threats is substantial. Be it an accidental leak or a deliberate attempt, a data breach costs millions and ruins the reputation of the organization. This unveils the need for both professionals and organisations to invest in security management courses in India.
Challenges addressed by the corporate manager certification in the business ecosystem
Corporate security has been persistently focusing on the growing defensive ways to impede potential threats on an organization’s confidential data and finances. Thus, the certified security professional course in India (CCSMS) introduces a targeted training program for professionals to help them act as catalysts in finding vulnerable gaps even in the most advanced networks.
- Resistance to training: More often it is an organization that backs out from training their workforce in the matters of cyber safety. This issue is bigger than it seems. Untrained or poorly trained employees are a huge threat to the organization’s safety and security. Cyberthreats like sharing a company’s confidential data over an unsecured network, accessing unauthorized systems and networks, using weak or no passwords are examples of an untrained employee. These lead to major issues and information leaks, espionage to the system.
- Thorough security environment: Employees tend to work on obsolete or unguarded systems and networks. Some malefic employees or even ex-employees see this as an opportunity to push vulnerabilities to such systems and networks. These vulnerabilities act as a cyber threat or breach that sits in these systems and expose their sensitive information. Not just are these not updated systems a threat to the leak of finances but also cause a major reputation loss. Enterprises are it small-scale or large-scale tend to go out of business in the case of such leaks.
- Resource Scarcity- Companies are paving ahead in the security landscape, but when it comes to technology, they are still sceptical. The prominent reasons are the investment that cutting-edge technology initially requires which enterprises are not ready to make. Machine learning & artificial intelligence are some of the most promising fields in both outside and insider threat protection, but the organizations fail to compile enough resources for its implementation.
- Technology use by cybercriminals– With the cutting-edge technology for averting threats accompanies the threat of it being used by hackers. The security penetration by cyber offenders is improved significantly with the introduction of Artificial Intelligence. Its ability to mimic human intelligence and intervene beyond human capability gives AI the competitive lead in cybersecurity. Despite the diverse advantages AI holds, it still faces multi-fold challenges when applied to cybersecurity.
Netrika Consultancy: The expert provider of CCSMS for professionals
Netrika, with its deep expertise in the security trends and the skilled, certified forces to offer training in the domain, provides the CCSMS certification for potential specialists. We are a global leader in specialized and expert-driven training courses in the respective areas of specialization with a comprehensive industry exposure.
Our security professional courses certification course allows the participant to gain professional visibility and credibility while enhancing their marketability and job security across the globe. With an instructor-led CCSMS training course, Netrika empowers and generates awareness of the evolving risk landscape, and assists in professional growth while aiming at impending security risks.