Crime Prevention Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
- February 10, 2023
- Posted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category: Blogs
A certified crime prevention specialist leads an organisation or nation to security by identifying crime and criminal intent and allowing the organisation to develop strong mitigating processes to prevent crime before it occurs.
A trained crime prevention specialist has the risk management process capabilities to establish an environment in which completely eliminating crime is not an implausible strategy. Certified crime prevention specialist is skilled in technical tools and methodologies, and they apply their training and industry knowledge to identify patterns of crime prevention through attitudes and behaviors aimed at minimising the threat of crime. Furthermore, they tend to improve the sense of safety and security in order to favorably influence the quality of life in society and create an atmosphere in which crime cannot thrive.
Crime Prevention Specialist training certification qualifications
- The aspiring candidate must be 21 years old and above.
- The candidate must be a graduate or diploma holder.
- They must hold a government recognised or an industry or government akin certificate; or they should have at least 1 year of industry related working experience.
- The candidate must have passed the English language in high school education or its equivalent.
- Students will be assessed throughout the duration of the program. In order to receive the certificate, students must achieve a pass on their in-class assessment paper, and have at least 75% attendance.
- The candidate could be previously or currently employed in a public or private criminal justice agency, a public or private law enforcement agency, a public or private security capacity, or in the building trades for a minimum of one year, or a student in a college or university studying one of the building trades, criminal justice, urban design, or a related field.
- Complete the Crime Prevention Specialist Training Course with complete attendance, participation in the practical assessment exercise, and a passing score.
Crime prevention specialist requirements
- Oral, verbal, and written communication across many mediums is necessary to effectively address huge groups of individuals of various ages, races, nationalities, and cultures.
- Use social media to reach out to individuals through blogs, press releases, newsletters, and public announcements.
- Read and understand written reports correctly and quickly in order to analyse the issue, reach a conclusion, and devise a plan of action to reduce or escalate criminal activity.
- Computers and programmes such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are used effectively and efficiently.
- A talent for using and categorising audio-visual technology such as digital cameras, DVDs, pen drives, and camera recordings.
- Based on trends and data patterns, analyse and develop a forecasting strategy for possible illegal behaviours.
- Establish a positive relationship with contacts in the same or comparable field of work to ensure a smooth workflow in both normal and emergency scenarios. It includes representatives from corporations, government administrations, police enforcement, and community leaders, among others.
- Make decisions with little or no supervision.
A certified crime prevention specialist is skilled in technical tools and methodologies, and they apply their training and industry knowledge to identify crime prevention through patterns of attitudes and behaviours aimed at minimising the threat of crime.
Furthermore, they tend to improve the sense of safety and security in order to favourably influence the quality of life in society and create an atmosphere in which crime cannot thrive.
Netrika Consulting India Pvt. Ltd. is the only authorised institution that may train and certify persons in the basic and advanced crime prevention courses. We are the trusted partners for Global E2C in India, providing seamless download of the essential information, raising awareness, providing training, and bringing out the best of talent and capabilities. We are also the only organisation permitted to provide an absolutely trained expert with the needed skill set for the company.