What is the scope of supply chain management certification?
Supply chain management encompasses the planning, control, implementation of businesses across the verticals of procurement, manufacturing, distribution, and sales. With its expansive scope, the need for supply chain management certification professionals is ever-evolving.
supply chain & transportation security management is one of the four specialised verticals in the Corporate Security Management Program Series. The enhances Series consists of 2 Certificates training program covering different components and facets of the supply chain security perspective.
Certificate in Supply Chain Security Audits and Standards focus on familiarisation to the principles and components in generic security audits and assessments leading you to the understanding of various aspects and components based on international security standards and certification. Thus, acquire the skill set and map out the audit template to be a proficient internal auditor of your respective organization.
The completion of all 2 certificates unfolds the strengthened competency of the supply chain security portfolio and with successfully passing the test and completing the prescribed assignment, you acquire the Specialist status thus leading you to be designated as Certified Supply Chain Security Specialist by ASIRS carrying the credential CSCSS to your name.
What benefits does a supply chain security professional certification offer?
- Identifying and implementing the end-to-end supply chain security practices in the organization.
- Assessment of the advanced security and audit principles in an organization.
- Enhances the practical knowledge and offers implementation of supply chain security gap analysis.
- Understanding the challenges, vulnerabilities and threats to supply chain security.
- Practical learning through the live conferencing and sharing sessions.
- Enhancing the employment opportunities in the supply chain security industry.
Netrika offers the certification in supply chain security studies (CSCSS) which aims to acclimate aspirants to enhance supply chain security and organization audit. It unfolds the robust competency of the supply chain security specialist.
Supply chain security course details
- Certificate in Supply Chain Security Audits & Standards. It includes the global supply chain security practices, audit, assessment, facility, freight, truck, elements and standards.
- Warehouse security management. It includes transportation, air freight, sea freight, features, components and security awareness.