News & Events
How much does the CFE exam course cost?
- November 8, 2023
- Posted by: email@example.com
- Category: Blogs
The certified fraud examiner (CFE) is a globally recognised, highly regarded certification in the field of fraud examination. The CFE is awarded by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), a revered organisation which is focused on detecting, preventing, and mitigating frauds as well as white-collar crimes. ACFE also offers resources, certifications and training to professionals in the field of fraud investigation.
While acquiring a CFE certification opens professional doors for an aspirant while giving them a high-paying career, the question of what the CFE certification costs and the CFE course fees often overwhelms the aspirants.
CFE certification cost in India is not just restricted to applying for the certification but is a combination of various factors. Therefore, before applying to become a CFE, a professional must weigh in all these factors to make their preparation journey smoother.
The CFE Certification Cost Involves
- ACFE Membership: A professional must first join the ACFE to become a CFE. For Indian residents, ACFE membership costs between $60 and $70. This subscription provides access to a variety of services and benefits, such as magazines, an online networking club, and savings on study materials.
- Exam Fees: The CFE exam fee is a significant part of the CFE certification credential fees. CFE exam fees cost $450 in India. This fee includes both the exam and the proctoring fee and gives candidates the choice of taking the exam at a testing centre or online.
- CFE Exam Preparation Fees: While some professionals may wish to study on their own, some might choose to enrol in a study program to gain more industry insights from the experts who help them understand the exam pattern and best practices and how to pass the exam. When candidates participate in Netrika’s study programme, which is regarded as one of the best in India, the CFE course fees include two options:
Fee for CFE Course – Online Session – $2200
Fee for CFE Course – Physical Session – $2500
This CFE course fee includes training sessions with industry experts, study materials, a one-year associate membership, a flashcard app, a CFE Examination link (valid for 60 days), 20 hours of CFE certificate, 32 hours of dedicated meeting room training on core subjects fine-tuned to the examination pattern, dedicated trainers’ assistance for any questions, and complete administrative support.
- CFE exam Retaka Fees: If by chance an aspirant is unable to pass the exam on their first attempt, they can apply for a second attempt. However, this costs them additional CFE exam retake fees which depend upon their location and the exam center.
CFE Certification offered by Netrika Consulting
Netrika’s instructor-led CFE training course empowers and develops awareness for both professionals and organisations to prevent future frauds and reduce the danger of existing ones. The certification provides a professional with the particular training that they require.