As per dictionary definition, Corporate security identifies and effectively mitigates or manages, at an early stage, any developments that may threaten the resilience and continued survival of a corporation. It is a business function which oversees and manages all the tasks of security, continuity and security within the businesses closely coordinated.
In this certification, WE combine Security, company priorities and best practices to answer the questions Who, What, Where, Why and How
- Addresses the often-conflicting goals of danger, protection, externalization between the security department and the remainder of the company
- Shows security executives how company’s skill is developed in a company secure setting
- Shows Security executives how to create company understanding in a setting of corporate security
- Analysis of the management and communication skills required by the security officer
- Focuses rather than security technology on simplicity, logic and creativity.
- Shows the real difficulties of achieving Security in a profitable setting, and suggests methods of overcoming them
- This shows the many Security methods and standards in a multitude of sectors
- This includes case studies, glossary, objective chapter, debate issues and exercises.
It is 3 days of focused insight into:
BUSINESS & CORPORATE SECURITY MANAGEMENT
MODULES OF THE PROGRAM
- CORPORATE SECURITY TODAY
- THREATS AND CHALLENGES
- SECURITY MANAGMENT PRINCIPLES & STRATEGIC STRUCTURES
- ESPIONAGE: CORPORATE, INDUSTRIAL AND ECONOMIC
- SUCCESS, FAILURE AND THE CONSEQUENCES
CERTIFICATE IN SECURITY RISK & CRISIS MANAGEMENT
MODULES OF THE TRAINING
- THREAT AND CHALLENGES
- EMERGENCY PLANNING AND RESPONSES
- RISK MITIGATION, CONTINGENCIES AND COUNTERMEASURES
- BUSINESS CONTINUITY / RESILIENCY
- CRISIS MANAGEMENT
WE highlight characteristics of alignment between security and the business:
- The primary function of the security department is to persuade colleagues across the company to achieve ongoing Security through their day-to-day activities and choices.
- The security department is involved in the leadership and not implementation of change and operates through trustworthy social networks.
- Security is there to assist the company risk and not discourage it and should therefore be a leading player in the growth of new businesses.
- Security reacts continually to fresh company issues, and as a result the portfolio and comparative significance of duties are changed over time. Security departments should never be stagnant or become stationary entities. Today, its function in many businesses is more about the general resilience of business than about’ traditional’ Security.
- Security is both a strategic and a business endeavor, and departments need to differentiate between these two levels.
- The Security services have authority and legitimacy not based on their know-how, but on their entrepreneurial proficiency, their abilities, their leadership capacity and communication skills.